Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rainy thoughts on Sundays

Maybe I’m just imagining things, but it feels like every Sunday I’ve been up here (ps- it's unbelievable that I’ve been living here for almost a month…) that big raindrops splash all around me… I love the rain, mainly because I get the chance to be a kid and play in puddles with my rainboots on- but also because it helps me to remember to just take a breath and relax… naps become frequent, hot chocolate warms the soul, and random thoughts are always bouncing around- here’s some I pondered on today:

- The color red… why do sometimes I see it and automatically think of STOP signs, red marks on a test I probably should’ve studied more for, and fire trucks rushing through the towns in a hurry; yet it’s also the color associated with love- you know what I’m talking about: the roses, the hearts, the yummy chocolate covered strawberries??

- My toes stay cold... really I think they thaw out every once and awhile but for the most part always cold- I wonder how frostbite starts out?

- Words with Friends (for free) new application Seth introduced me too... it's apparently all the rage in Stark-vegas and now is constantly being played in the Lake Lodge. I lose every game... word games are difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment