Monday, February 8, 2010

the red one

so.. yesterday i started my journey down South, i was pretty pumped about the fact that i was going to get to drive a rental car.. just because it would be fun right? hmpf- i get to the enterprise place and this really nice dude named patrick helped me out, and said "Oh I saw you were going to Alabama so I picked you out a really fun red car." At first I was like oh that's nice, that he was kind and thoughtful like that and then I saw my car:

go ahead and get in a good chuckle, i laughed out loud.. apparently this is a Chevy HHR and when you sit in you feel like your in a SUV (which is good cause I'm used to driving those) the only difference is- you literally feel like your bum is touching the ground.. but it's got a really nice radio and has been fun so far... i've gotten my share of second glances from fellow drivers, cause let's face it you don't see many of these on the road or least i haven't.

No comments:

Post a Comment